Do you want to offer an internship position or job to Bachelor’s or Master’s students of the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Vrije Universiteit?
You can post a vacancy through the Social Sciences Career Platform. In order to post a vacancy for an internship position, volunteer work, part-time/side jobs, and starter positions, you first have to create a company profile, which will enable you to fill in all the details of the vacancy. The roadmap below will help you create a vacancy that is detailed and specific, which will benefit both you and the applicant.
Creating a company profile & posting the vacancy
- Navigate to https://vu-fss.jobteaser.com/nl/company_account/sign_in
- The company profile will be created based on the information you supply under “Company info”*
- Please (at least) fill out the following information under Enter company info**:
- Business type
- If your company is already registered in our system, you will be able to select the Company Profile of your company and the above information will be filled in automatically.
- Please (at least) fill out the following information under Job Details*:
- Job Title
- Job category
- Contract type
- Job category
- Job visible to the following courses (definieer de doelgroep per type student (Bachelor of Master) en type opleiding)
- Minimum experience required
- Start date
- Application deadline
- Job language
- Additional details about the job = een onderdeel dat u naar eigen wensen kunt vormgeven. Het is namelijk niet mogelijk om een extern document (PDF, Word, etc.) op het platform te uploaden
- You can specify the manner in which a student can respond to your vacancy under Applications.
- Did you fill out all the information correctly? If you are confident, click Create a job vacancy: your vacancy will now be published on our platform!