This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- +31 20 59 85376
- faculteit der sociale wetensch ( afdeling organisatiewetenschappen )
- Professor - endowed chair
Monday to Friday
- Organization and dynamics of science and innovation;
- The role of information technology and media in organizations;
- E-social science.
- Modeling and measuring the dynamics of science. The emergence, growth, and maturing of disciplinary and interdisciplinary research fields.
- Organization and management of research groups and research organizations.
- Effects of agenda setting mechanisms, funding instruments and evaluation systems on research.
- Measuring scholarly and societal quality and impact of research through interaction networks.
- Vibrant: social and organizational dimensions of research infrastructures.
- ICT, organizing and social change.
- Indicators for internationalization of science.
- Ondernemerschap en innovatie (Entrepreneurship and innovation)
- MSc Thesis
Supervision PhD students:
- Organization and management of research groups (Maaike Verbree; November 17, 2011)
- Mechanisms of knowledge transfer (Thomas Gurney; January 22, 2014)
- ICT and local communities (Dennis Beckers; to be finished in 2014)
- Decision making in research funding and careers (Pleun van Arensbergen; to be finished in 2014)
- The dynamics of large transdisciplinary research programs (Tjerk Wardenaar; to be finished in 2014)
- Knowledge transfer between universities and companies in Indonesia (Firmansyah David, 2012-2015) - with dr Peter van den Sijde
- Zelfsturing en configuraties van macht (Irene Sinteur; 2014-2017) - with prof. em. M. Mulder
Other information and the full text of most of my publications can be found on my homepage www.vandenbesselaar.net.
Peter van den Besselaar - Advisor Amsterdam, 15 december 2014
Last changes Ancillary activities: Amsterdam 27 januari 2017