This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- faculteit der sociale wetenschappen ( afdeling organisatiewetenschappen )
- University lecturer
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Institutional Theory
- Organization Strategy
Current research focuses on corporate social responsibility; social movements; institutional change; legitimacy
- Masterthesis BCO
For an overview of my publications: http://vu-nl.academia.edu/FrankdenHond/about
- Senior Editor at Organization Studies (http://oss.sagepub.com/)
- Guest editor (with F.G.A. de Bakker, K. Weber and B. King) for the Organization Studies special issue on ‘Social Movements, Civil Societies and Corporations’ (in preparation for 2012)
- Convener of Multiplicity and Plurality in the World of Standards, subtheme to the 28th EGOS Colloquium, ‘Design!?’, Helsinki (Finland), 5-7 July 2012, with M.-L. Djelic and K. Tamm-Hallström.
- Member of EGOS, AoM, IABS
Last changes Ancillary activities: Amsterdam 27 januari 2017