This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- +31 20 59 83593
- faculteit der sociale wetenschappen ( afdeling organisatiewetenschappen )
- University Lecturer
Theme: organizational behavior. Within this theme: conflict and conflictmanagement, individual differences, motivation, well-being.
Conflict and conflictmanagement related to individual and organizational well-being.
- Dijkstra, M.T.M., Beersma, B., & Cornelissen, R.A.W.M. (in press). The emergence of the Activity Reduces Conflict Associated Strain (ARCAS) model: A test of a conditional mediated model of workplace conflict and employee strain. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology.
- Dijkstra, M.T.M., Beersma, B., & Evers, A. (2011). Reducing conflict-related employee strain: The benefits of an internal locus of control and a problem-solving conflict management strategy. Work & Stress, 25, 167-184.
- Van Dierendonck, D., Rodriguez-Carvajal, R., Moreno-Jimenez, B.,& Dijkstra, M. T. M. (2009). Goal integration and Well-Being: Self-regulation through inner resources in the Netherlands and Spain. Journal of Cross Cultural Psychology, 40, 746-760.
- Dijkstra, M. T. M., De Dreu, C. K. W., Evers, A., & Van Dierendonck, D. (2009). Passive responses to interpersonal conflict at work amplify employee strain. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 18, 405, 423.
Last changes Ancillary activities: Amsterdam 27 januari 2017