- +31 20 59 83448
- faculteit der sociale wetenschappen ( afdeling organisatiewetenschappen )
- PhD / Lecturer
Variable, always available through email.
- Citizen engagement in the governance and delivery of care services
- Change and collaboration in healthcare settings
- Integrated care
My current research explores how employees of professional care organizations deal with the policy imperative to increasingly engage citizens in how they organize their work. I am particularly interested in how managers, professionals and citizens renegotiate the boundaries of what they consider to be ‘legitimate’ roles for civic and professional actors in healthcare; often underpinned by different interpretations of what constitutes ‘good care’ and ‘good organization’, as well as differences in their interests, knowledge, strategic mandate, etc.. My research builds on an interpretive qualitative approach.
- Organizing care processes
- Master thesis supervision