This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- +31 20 59 87810
- faculteit der sociale wetenschappen ( afdeling organisatiewetenschappen )
- University lecturer
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Sanne Smeenk, Christine Teelken, Hans Doorewaard & Rob Eisinga (2009) Managerialism, organisational commitment, and quality of job performances among European university employees. Research in Higher Education, Due in september 2009, vol 50, 6.
- Teelken, Christine (2008) The intricate implementation of performance measurement systems in public, professional-service organizations. International Review of Administrative Sciences. Due in december 2008
- Tom de Schryver, Rob Eisinga, Christine Teelken & and Erik Poutsma. (2008) The Missing Link between Information and Action: Hastenings and Delays as Universal Reactions to Performance Feedback. p.177-192, in Marc J. Epstein and Jean-François Manzoni (eds.) Performance Measurement and Management Control Measuring and Rewarding Performance Studies in Managerial and Financial Accounting. Volume 18. Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Bingley UK.
- Sanne Smeenk, Christine Teelken, Hans Doorewaard & Rob Eisinga (2008) An international comparison of the effects of HRM practices and organisational commitment on quality of job performances among European university employees, Higher Education Policy, 3, pp. 323-344.
Coordinator EGOS Standing Working Group 'Organizing the Public Sector'.
Last changes Ancillary activities: Amsterdam 27 januari 2017