- +31 20 59 85004
- faculteit der sociale wetenschappen ( afdeling organisatiewetenschappen )
- Associate professor
Monday to Friday
- The political and cultural economy of (private) wildlife conservation in southern Africa;
- The non-human animal in organizational life;
- Diversity and whiteness in higher education in South Africa.
- Biography project on Game Ranger Nick Steele (together with Dr. Ida Sabelis and in cooperation with the University of Zululand, South Africa);
- The Global White Lion Protection Trust conservancy in the context of Zoopolis;
- The 'Decolonizing movement' in higher education in South Africa.
See also: SAVUSA
CERES Research School for Resource Studies for Development - Board member Utrecht, 02 september 2013
ASC - Unknown Leiden, 02 december 2013
St. Internationale Samenwerking - Unknown Breukelen, 02 december 2013
Last changes Ancillary activities: Amsterdam 27 januari 2017