The research program of the Center for Philanthropic Studies seeks to answer five general questions:
- How can philanthropic efforts be conceptualized?
- What is the volume, origin and destination of philanthropy in the Netherlands and how has philanthropy changed in the past decades?
- What is the volume, origin and destination of philanthropy in Europe?
- How can engagement in philanthropy be explained?
- How do philanthropic sector organizations try to achieve their missions, vis-à-vis the government and corporate sector?
The Center for Philanthropic Studies (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) is coordinated by René Bekkers (email@example.com).
Prof. dr. René Bekkers
Prof. dr. Theo Schuyt
Drs. Barbara Gouwenberg
Barry Hoolwerf, MSc
Suzanne Felix, MSc
Arjen de Wit, MSc
Mr. Elly Mariani
Tjeerd Piersma, MSc
Claire van Teunenbroek, MSc