This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- +31 20 59 86898
- faculteit der sociale wetensch ( soc )
Present: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Informal care, in particular the caregiving of spouse and children to dependent older persons
- Mixed care networks: how informal and formal helpers cooperate
- Social participation of older adults
- The personal network of older people, in relation to declining health
- Social dimension of frailty
- Participation in the Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam, an ongoing research program on physical, emotional, cognitive and social functioning of older people (VU, VUMC): www.lasa-vu.nl
- Care networks of frail older adults, grant provided by the National Program on Elderly Care (ZonMw); www.fsw.vu.nl/zorgnetwerk.
- Balancing employment and informal care, grant provided by the Netherlands Program for Health Research and Development (ZonMw), in cooperation with the Netherlands Institute for Social Research and Movisie.
- Bachelor: Social Capital and Networks
- Master Sociologie: Arbeid, burgerschap en participatie
Last changes Ancillary activities: Amsterdam 27 januari 2017