This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- +31 20 59 86867
- faculteit der sociale wetenschappen ( afdeling sociologie )
- Ass. Prof.
- Methodology issues, regression-& variance analysis and time-serie analysis.
- Monetary economics, behavioral finance/economics and philosophy of science.
- Micha Keijer is the winner of The FSW Education Award 2009-2010
- Methods and Techniques within Social Sciences (1st semester)
- Philosophy of Science (2nd semester)
- Qualitative and quantitative methods of research 2 (2nd semester)
- Quantitative research methods (2nd semester)
- Comparative International Political Economy(2nd semester)
- Europeanisation of banking services in the Netherlands, Statistic bulletin, December 2008
- The balancesheet and P&L of the Dutch banking sector: new reporting, Statistic bulletin, September 2008
- Monetary Issues: Write offs in the Dutch banking sector in 2007, Economic statistic bulletins, March 2008
- Market Research: the basics and advances, Academic service, ISBN 90-395-2475-0, 2006 (study book)
- The telecomhype: It was really there, Economic statistic bulletins, 30 March 2001
ResearchThe Influence of Family and School on Future Life Plans of Adolescents.
(Life span studies; Stratification, mobility and inequality; Family and youth studies )