WANTED: STUDENT MEMBERS FOR PROGRAMME COMMITTEES FSS 2020-2021!
Would you like to give solicited and unsolicited advice and improve the quality of your education? Then we are looking for you!
07/02/2020 | 1:32 PM
For the coming year, we are looking for student members for the Programme Committees (PC) of each Bachelor and Master programmes at the Faculty of Social Sciences.
Main tasks of student members programme committees
- Representing the interests of the students of each programme by providing solicited and unsolicited advice to the program directors of your study program;
- Active preparation for and participation in the Programme Committee meetings;
- Consult with various bodies (other PC’s, FSR, and EOS) to keep up with what is going on with students within your programme as well as outside.
We are looking for bachelor students (from all years) and master students who:
- Are a enthusiastic, proactive, communicative, and independent;
- Will collect the opinions of their fellow students;
- Preferably have experience with administrative processes and education-related matters;
- Have passed (almost) all courses of your programme so far.
Compensation is covered by the Profiling Fund (profileringsfonds).
Are you interested and would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and a cover letter, in which you explain why are applying and what makes you a suitable candidate via the web form. We would like to receive your application no later than Sunday, September 6th. If you are selected, you will start on 1 October 2020 as a member of the programme committee.