- 7 November 2019: CHERN Workshop: the Wind from the East
- 31 October 2019 & 1 November 2019: VICES Conference "the European Union under Stress" at de Balie, Amsterdam
- 14 June 2019: Seminar on Climate Change and the Voiceless by Prof. Randall S. Abate (Monmouth University, USA)
- December 2018: Understanding varieties of European populism in the 20th and 21th century
André Krouwel (FSW) and Ronald Kroeze (History)
- Liberal EUrope in crisis? A critical (elite) perspective
- Marketing, corporate misbehavior and EU law
- China Inc. Challenge or Opportunity for Europe? – An inter-disciplinary study into the localization of globalizing Chinese businesses in Europe
- Race and ethnicity in the EU: between law and the social sciences
- Humanitarianism and migration-governance: Human security and resilience
- Confronting Political Diversity in Europe
- EU and China in a Changing World: Partners or Competitors?
- No average Joe: Is the notion of “average consumer” in European consumer law still valid in an age of online micro-targeting?
Schaub et al (RCH/FSW)