Within ‘expertise labs’, the Institute for Societal Resilience (ISR) links the academic expertise of researchers with the practical experience of professionals. In these expertise labs, experts share knowledge and experiences during expert meetings or research projects. In this way, social partner organizations can benefit directly from the results of scientific research. Moreover, the lab offers the optimum environment to collectively come to a socially relevant and innovative research agenda.
- Knowledge hub Security and Social Resilience
- Expertise lab refugee Academy
- Expertise lab Leergemeenschap Slotervaart
- Expertiselab Young Informal Caregivers
- Resilient Identities
- Expertise lab Diversity in Care