All members of the research programme in Political Science regularly co-organize and participate in national and international conferences, workshops, colloquia and courses. Their major co-operation partners are listed below.
- Amsterdam Global Change Institute (VU iOZI)
- Department of Environmental Policy Analysis (FALW Institute for Environmental Studies, VU)
- VU Law Faculty, Department of Transnational Legal Studies (Joint LLM programme Law and Politics of International Security)
- Center for European Studies at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill
- Department of Political Science of the Goethe Universität in Frankfurt
International Research Seminar
The department also organises the International Research Seminar, a forum in which staff and PhD (and graduate) students have the opportunity to discuss topics and exchange views with reputed scholars who are active within the areas covered by the MLG programme. It is part of the continued efforts of the Department to increase international co-operation and maintain the high standards of its research programme. The International Research Seminar is co-funded by the Department, the Faculty and the Research School NIG (click below for international research seminar).
PS National co-operation.pdf
PS International co-operation.pdf
PS International research seminar.pdf