Deze pagina is verplaatst. U wordt doorgestuurd.
- +31 20 59 86840
- faculteit der sociale wetenschappen ( afdeling bestuurswetenschap en politicologie )
- International political economy
- Global governance
- Politics of global finance
This project aims to research Bank for International Settlements and emerging governance of global finance, based on long-term trajectory of finance capitalism and the constitution of power and authority within BIS from a transnational historical materialist approach. The research would shed light on the logic of activities of BIS; on the actors involved and their different strategic interests; on the role of the states and state officials, of major financial institutions, private and public authority.
- MA in International Political Economy, University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- BA in International Relations, Middle East Technical University, Turkey